Family

Family

Monday, May 7, 2012

Marketing Monday

Today is Monday.... Marketing Monday to be exact. Interesting that my devotions today would say that God placed me in this postition as a business owner. My title may be C.E.O, but if I run my business the way God says to run it, HE is the CEO and I am his executive assistant. You might be asking yourself.... what does any of this have to do with Marketing Monday?

This is how it all ties together. If I remember that God is the CEO and I am the assistant, then I will listen to God telling me WHO I need to call and WHAT I need to do. He will direct my path and bring only people into my life that need and want what He has to give to them through me. So, Marketing Monday is really a treasure hunt. So who am I going to give God's treasure to today? Why YOU of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment